MiniJoy pays its users in the form joys which is a digital currency owned by the company itself. There are many tasks to perform from which you can earn unlimited joys.
The simple tasks include daily-check in, spin and win, watch video ads, invite and earn and many others. If you have earned a large number of joys then don’t worry. In this article, I will show you the process to withdraw all your joys to your Paytm wallet.
But, before proceeding further, you need to first grasp some important details. Minijoy provides payment in the form of joys, chips and bonus cash. To withdraw your joys, you have to first redeem your joys so that it gets added to the bonus cash. After the joys get added to the bonus cash, you can easily withdraw your bonus cash to your Paytm wallet.
Steps To Redeem Your Joys Into Your Paytm Wallet
- Login to your MiniJoy Pro account. And if you are a new user then download the MiniJoy Pro Apk from here and apply this referral code: “PRJDXQ” during the app registration to get Rs 51 as a signup bonus. For more details, click here.
- Now after opening the minijoy app, go to “Me” section.
- On the top, you will find an option named “Redeem”, just click on it.
- Now, you can see your total joy balance. [1000 Joy = Rs 1]
- Select the amount and click on “Redeem”.
- That’s it, now the amount will be successfully added to the “Bonus Cash” section.
- To redeem your bonus cash, again go to “Me’ section.
- Click on “Balance”.
- Move down to the “Bonus Cash” section and click on “Withdrawal”.
- Select the amount and click on “Withdrawal”.
- At last, confirm to receive the payout in your Paytm wallet. [ If you are withdrawing for the first time then you will be asked to link your Paytm number to MiniJoy app, click here to know the process].
- Done, enjoy.
How To Check Your Current Joy Balance
- Go to the “Me” section.
- At the top, you will find your total joy balance.
- You will also find your total cash bonus balance here in the “Balance” section.
Your payout will get failed if your Paytm Wallet KYC is not done. It is mandatory to do Paytm KYC as well as MiniJoy app KYC to withdraw your earnings.
Important Instructions For Withdrawing
- You have to first link your Paytm account to Minijoy app before initiating withdrawals.
- The payout duration is 24 hours. But, In most of the cases, the payout is instant.
- You can withdraw a maximum amount of Rs 5000 and a minimum amount of Rs 1.
- The withdrawal is limited to 3 times per day (the failed ones also gets counted).
It has been found that the company is blocking the ‘withdrawal feature‘ for those minijoy users who are found to be doing fraudulent activities.
If you are one of them then you need to contact minijoy customer care and provide them with enough details to prove that you are not performing any illegal activities.